Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jiu Jitsu is Great Cross Training!

Have you ever wanted to Learn Jiu Jitsu? I have been training in Muay Thia Kick Boxing for over 7 years now. I went on a business trip in Humboldt Bay California and I found a Gym called Humboldt Bay Jiu Jitsu. I signed up for a Class at Humboldt Bay Jiu Jitsu and trained with one of their instructors Alex Ross. I had a great session and learned some very effective moves! Alex the Instructor was very knowledgeable and really took his time with the Class.


If you are ever in Humboldt Bay California and want to get some great exercise, then look up Humboldt Bay Jiu Jitsu. Jiu Jitsu is a great sport for the body and mind. I recommend training to anyone and I recommend going to Humboldt Bay Jiu Jitsu. You can find them online here.



No comments:

Post a Comment